- A meaning of a word or phrase that is suggested or implied, as opposed to a denotation, or meaning. A characteristic of words or phrases, or of the contexts that words and phrases are used in.
- Lack of ; an unsettled or wavering state, as of the mind.
- Maintenance; the act or effort of keeping in good and working condition.
- The act of magnetizing, or the state of being
- overwhelming mental or grief, especially that caused by loss or disappointment.
- The of the Jews among the Gentiles after the Babylonian captivity (6th century BCE).
- A person given to excess in the of food and drink; a greedy or ravenous eater.
- a or age in the twenties (plural only), or a person of that age